I’m going to let you in on a little secret, lean in…
The sexy sirens you worship from afar, the women you ache to see and those you follow online? We talk to each other. The thing we talk about the most is, well – you.
For those of you who seek us out, the term “no good deed goes unpunished” takes on a whole new meaning. Our time is precious, and if you’re so lucky to earn it then the expectation is that you will treat it with respect. Respecting our time includes much more than being punctual or how you behave when we are together. Oh no, the way you approach us and how you communicate with us outside of session is just as important. I do not know one Dominatrix, ProDomme, Mistress or Domina who will tolerate bad behavior. In fact, acting poorly will result in none of the beatings you so desire.
Nothing will assist you better in becoming the owned slave you’ve always wanted to be than to put in the time and effort to earn the favor of every woman you serve.
Those who find themselves blacklisted by one Dominatrix might not understand why their inquiries are left unanswered when they try to seek out a new Mistress. Sadly, they’ve been condemned to learn this lesson the hard way. It’s too late for them, but it’s not too late for you!
It is important to understand, we want to see you! We want to reward good behavior. We cannot get enough of those who truly know how to treat a woman or what it takes to serve women such as ourselves. We look forward to our sessions every bit as much as you, but with a predatory anticipation you cannot comprehend. We do not relish the thought of closing our doors to you, nor do we wish to deprive you of realizing your desires.
Therefore, to aid in your success I have compiled some general do’s and don’ts guaranteed to work for (or against) you.
- Be polite, clean and punctual.
- Use honorifics such as Ma’am or Mistress in your communication. It is a sign of respect.
- Be thorough in your communication, especially if she’s asked for additional information or presented you with questions. When you are thoughtful in your responses it shows you value her time.
- Prepare to bring a tip, a gift, or some other small token of appreciation to your session. For example, a single black rose could be the gesture which makes you stick out. Yes, we have favorites! Make yourself unforgettable.
- Send a thank you note, an item from her wishlist, or leave a review to let her know you enjoyed your time together. If you’re unable to visit her regularly it will keep you fresh and present in her mind.
- Ask before giving her name as a reference. It’s not only polite but it will certainly aid in her glowing recommendation of you!
- Don’t ever – EVER – contact a professional and ask to be her personal slave. This is code for “I want your services for free” which is not only disrespectful, it’s incredibly insulting. If she desires it, she will ask for it. It is not your place to ask for such a gift.
- Don’t send appointment requests if you do not intend to book, repeatedly cancel appointments you have booked, or book an appointment and not show up. She understands sometimes things happen which are outside of your control but repeat offenders do not go unnoticed.
- Don’t attempt to disregard or sidestep her screening methods. It says you do not value her safety, or worse, you have something to hide.
- Don’t request illegal activities and/or sexual encounters.
- Don’t be rude, vulgar or overly graphic in your communication.
- Don’t text and/or call to chat. She may tactfully redirect you but if you are not taking the hint she will either ask you to stop or grow tired of your repeated need for correction and mute, silence, or block your number. Pushing her boundaries before you meet means you are likely not to respect her boundaries in person.
- Don’t ask personal and/or intrusive questions. It should come as no surprise, we Dominatrix-types are private and discreet by nature.
And these should go without saying, but…
- Don’t be violent or aggressive.
- Don’t put your hands on her/touch her during your session without consent.
We do not take putting you on the list lightly, but if pushed we will not think twice, so heed my warning.
Yours in Depravity,